Innovation Showcase and Entrepreneur Resource Fair
St. Louis’ Biggest Celebration of Entrepreneurs!
Thursday, October 3, 2013
4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Saint Louis Science Center
5050 Oakland Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
StartUp Connection ’13 will continue the tradition of showcasing the best startup ventures in the St. Louis region. Check out the energy you will experience – StartUp Connection Connect with:
+ Key support resources
+ Fellow Entrepreneurs
StartUp Connection ’13 will be at the Saint Louis Science Center on October 3, 2013, from 4:00 – 8:30 p.m. StartUp Connection’s Innovation Showcase and Entrepreneur Resource Fair brings together two key parts of the St. Louis region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem: the community of innovative startups and the resource organizations that support them. We’re excited to bring these together under one roof again in 2013.
StartUp Connection ’13 includes:
• Innovate Showcase – 60 innovative ventures
• Venture Pitch Stage
• Resource Fair – 50+ Entrepreneur Resource Organizations
Join in honoring the StartUp Champion ’13 – Dr. William Peck, retired Chairman of Innovate St. Louis.
The Innovation Showcase includes venture displays and the opportunity for each entrepreneur to deliver their pitch to an audience of investors, business people, fellow entrepreneurs, and startup enthusiasts. Top ventures from the St. Louis area will be selected from a range of industries, including IT/Tech, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Education, and Bio Science sectors. Additionally, you can meet the six Finalists from the Startup Challenge.
See you there!
• People’s Choice Awards — Seven (7) $500 prizes
• Startup Challenge Awards – $100,000 cash awarded to top 3 winners
• BioSTL Awards – two awards totaling $2,500
• Cultivation Capital Awards – two awards totaling $5,000
• Mueller Prost PC - two awards totalling $5,000 of cash and in-kind services
• St. Louis Arch Angels Award of $1,250
• St. Louis Regional Chamber Award
In-kind prizes valued over $20,000 from: Polsinelli, Brown Smith Wallace LLC, Armstrong Teasdale, HatchBuck, and CreatiVenture Law LLC.